– Are you interested in working in international development?
– Are you looking for internship programs/ job opportunities in overseas development organizations?
– Are you still struggling to find these programs/jobs and prepare your application?
If so, don’t miss the Webinar #1: LAUNCHING A CAREER IN INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Although the field of International Development Studies in Vietnam is relatively new, the job market has already acknowledged the rising demand in development-related workforce from local or international NGOs, and especially, some students have begun to seek for internships or short-term employment at overseas development organizations to gain experience. Therefore, the young labor force in Vietnam, especially senior students and newly-graduated students, could not help feeling worried and anxious when applying for these jobs/programs, especially in their first application.
Therefore, Share4VNDev would like to invite 03 speakers working in international development to share their experiences in seeking opportunities and applying as well as their perspectives when pursuing this career.
– Time: 19:00 – 21:00 PM (GMT +7), Sunday – 22/12/2019
– Place/Form of implementation: Online
– Language: English
Quickly register on the link below and seize the opportunity to listen to useful sharing from seniors and prepare for your future career in International Research!
Register here: https://bit.ly/38NsjKO
Deadline: 23:59, 21/12/2019 (GMT +7)
– Ms. Do Ngoc Thao, Executive Director Of WoMena Uganda, Uganda
– Ms. Duong Dang, Senior Project Officer, Centre for Community Health Research and Support, Vietnam
– Mr. Mohamed Yassein, co-founder & manager of Collective Routes (LLC), Cairo, Egypt.
* For more information, please contact:
– Email: email@example.com
– Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/share4vndev/
– Phone: Ms. Quynh (+84-36 3848 993)
Hope to see you in our first Webinar!